- -2 STR, +2 DEX, -2 INT, +2 CHA
- Medium: As medium creatures, Fimari have no special bonus or penalties due to their size.
- Base land speed is 30 ft. and fly speed 20 ft. (Good)
- Bioluminescence: Fimari can cause their body (or specific parts of their body if they so choose) to glow. This create a faint light (each light colour differs from Fimari to Fimari but each Fimari may only host a single colour of light) that creates a 30 ft. radius of light with another 30 ft. radius of shadowy light.
- Natural Performance: Fimari gain a +2 racial bonus to: Perform (Act, Comedy and Dance).
- Low-light vision: A Fimari can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish colour and detail under these conditions.
- Natural toxin: If the flesh of a Fimari is ingested by any non-Fimari creature the creature needs to make a DC 22 Fort save or suffer 2D6 initial CON damage and 2D6 secondary CON damage. Additional consumptions provoke additional saves for additional damage.